Σάββατο 26 Μαΐου 2012

ESB Speaking Test B2 - Useful Set phrases-Expressions

Here are some useful set phrases for the ESB Speaking Test. 

I’d like to
I’d prefer to
I’m not sure about
I’m interested in
I’m keen on
in any case
It’s probable/possible that
I agree with you
You’re absolutely right
One more/other thing is
What do you think?
I’d like to try
It’s good for you to
Yes, and what’s more
Something else that is important is
Do you agree?
I’d advise him/her to
on the whole
in general
make my own choice
Yes, but there are other things to consider
You could be right, but
I mean
I wouldn’t like
I’d love to
it must be
I’m afraid I don’t agree
That’s a good point
True, but, on the other hand
Yes, and/but don’t you think it’s also...?
Of course you’re right, but
Many people think
Yes, what I think
No, I’m not like that
I suppose
for instance
I doubt if
In some ways, but
Do you think so?
That’s interesting because
Αναρτήθηκε απο κέντρο ξένων γλωσσών ΕΚΦΡΑΣΗ στις Αχαρνές (Μενίδι).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...