Τετάρτη 30 Νοεμβρίου 2011

The figure on the mountain - Part IV

It was five o' clock in the morning and I couldn 't sleep any longer I was upset with what had happened. So, I turned my comuter on and I found information on that old castle on the mountain. It seem that the owner of the castle had been murdered. His name was Andrew Shelton. Althought it was so early, I called my friends. They were restless too and they had already done their reasearch on the net. According to the legend this man was the richest man of the country. He had no children, but one day he was found underground. His hands and feet were tied. The poor man was dead, murdered by someone who wanted his money.


We decided to go back to the mountain. We went straight to the graveyard. We started looking for his grave. We finally found it. But what was that on the ground, over the grave? There was a note. Alice picked it up and read 'Thank you children. You set me free and now my spirit can at last rest".


It was then when we realished that the man we found was the gost of the rich man!



THE END

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...